Canadian artist Jean Bradbury’s paintings celebrate nature while encouraging connection with our emotions. Rabbits and hares appear in a number of her paintings, sometimes reflecting the human feeling of being alone in the woods. “I paint gardens inhabited by whimsical and often vulnerable creatures. Both joyful and sinister, these places celebrate our own gentle natures in a world where anxiety and heartache lurk. My paintings remind me to observe nature and to take care with our world and our hearts. There is beauty in the small and strength in intimacy.”
Contains 5 each of the following notecards:
- Portrait of Jerome, 2009
- Bunny in Winter Fog, 2009
- Crazy World, 2010
- We Are Alone. We Are Not Alone., 2010
- 20 blank notecards (5 each of 4 designs) with envelopes in a decorative box
- Printed on recycled paper
- Box size: 5.375 x 7.375 x 1.5 in.
- Card size: 5 x 7 in.